The main reason for me to be here in Cambodia is to see the incredible temples near Siem Reap. I'll spare you the history, and just tell you that this was where the Khmer Empire built most of the royal palaces in their heyday.

World famous, and you can see why! I have been lucky enough to see some great hostorical sites: Machu Picchu; Tikal in Guatemala; Chichen-Itza in Mexico; the pyramids of Giza in Egypt, etc. But the Temples of Angkor MUST rank at or near the top of my list. So incredible!
I am really tired now, so I am seriously considering ending my journey soon. It's been two months on the road, but I really miss Mano, and my comfortable life back home!

3 comments:
Hi there, both of u!It's so great to see such a loving couple. How long have u been together?I hope my boyfriend and I could be as happy as u!
Hi!It's so great bumping into ur blog. I think the both of u are so sweet. I hope me and my boyfriend can be as harmonious as u guys. Greetings from Indonesia!
Hi "randbforever" - thanks for your post. Mano and I have been together since June of 1991, so that's more than 15 years now. We visited Indonesia in '93, but only Bali. Best of luck to youa nd your BF!
-Drew
Post a Comment