I'm back in Thailand!This is truly one of my favorite countries in the world. In fact, I have spent more time here than any other country than the US.
THAILAND WAS "HOME" LONG AGO
Bangkok may not seem a very inviting city to many. It is terribly congested, polluted and overloaded with traffic. But this was my home for almsot two years (1989 & 1990), when I lived and worked at radio and TV stations in Bangkok. I got to know this city fairly well (although it has changed much since then), and I have learned how to look beyond the difficulties.
So, luckily I am able to ride the subway with ease, order food, and make small conversation with just about anyone. But even without that experience, any visitor would find that English is widely-spoken, and bi-lingual signs are everywhere. Once you scratch the surface, anyone would love a visit to Bangkok, as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment